Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by JVlad <dm...@yandex.ru> on 2009/01/08 00:45:09 UTC

custom post-processing. Howto?

Hi,

Spamassassin 3.2 works very good for me. Now I want to write a plugin in
Perl that will be executed by spamassassin after each email is processed.
This script would have to know <sender address>, <sender ip>, and <score
assigned by SA>. Is it possible?

Re: custom post-processing. Howto?

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 08.01.09 02:45, JVlad wrote:
> Spamassassin 3.2 works very good for me. Now I want to write a plugin in
> Perl that will be executed by spamassassin after each email is processed.
> This script would have to know <sender address>, <sender ip>, and <score
> assigned by SA>. Is it possible?

it is, but why do you want it to be a plugin? what do you want to use it for?

"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows."