Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gunter Woytowitz <Gu...@jdsu.com> on 2006/11/03 17:03:15 UTC

Corrupted repository

Help!!

I have a revision in my repository that gets the following error message

$ svnadmin dump tfs-sw -r 47853 --incremental >/dev/null

svnadmin: Invalid diff stream: insn 1 has non-positive length

I have not been able to find any way to recover from this error.

I do not care about the contents of the revision, I have the files to
regenerate the revision if possible or just re-add it to the repository.

I just want to get the repository back to a good state where "svnadmin
verify" is successful.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gunter Woytowitz