Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by LakeShen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/15 07:39:26 UTC

Flink On Yarn , ResourceManager is HA , if active ResourceManager changed,what is flink task status ?

Hi community,

I have a question about flink on yarn ha , if active resourcemanager
changed, what is the flink task staus. Is flink task running normally?
Should I must restart my flink task to run?

Thanks to your reply.

Best,
LakeShen

Re: Flink On Yarn , ResourceManager is HA , if active ResourceManager changed,what is flink task status ?

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Normally, Yarn RM switch should not cause any problem to the running Flink
instance. Unless the RM switch takes too long and Flink happens to request
new containers during that time, it might lead to resource allocation
timeout.

Thank you~

Xintong Song

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.