Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp> on 2013/12/20 03:50:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Machine Learning using Apache Mahout training course

I'm pleased to announce the release of the training course
"Machine Learning using Apache Mahout".

http://soleami.com/blog/mahout-and-machine-learning-training-course-is-here.html

For Japanese:

http://soleami.com/blog_ja/mahout-ml.html

This training course is now provided in Tokyo in Japanese only.
We, however, are considering ton provide the course overseas as
its contents are very intriguing.
Please contact me if you are interested and like to help me providing
the course overseas.

Thanks!

koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/mahout-and-machine-learning-training-course-is-here.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Machine Learning using Apache Mahout training course

Posted by David G <da...@gmail.com>.
Really interesting, I would like to have that in Paris :)

--
David Graça
davidgraca@gmail.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Machine Learning using Apache Mahout training course

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
Uh, interesting idea that I've never thought.
Sorry but I don't have a plan to go to ApacheCon.

koji

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Hi