Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Henryk Konsek <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/22 10:00:10 UTC

JGroups component

Hi,

I've committed JGroups component (rev911) to the Camel Extra (JGroups
is LGPL). Jira ticket for it is here [1].

This component could be extremely useful in companies maintaining
their own cache and notifications infrastructure based on the IP
multicast. I've done pretty much of such wiring in the past and I find
it as a nice and lightweight notification solution. Now I want to
introduce JGroups for my next client, but this time I prefer to hide
JGroups details behind the Camel infrastructure.

JGroups component can be used both as producer and consumer. You can
use it to consume from the JGroup channel or produce messages to it.

Could somebody make a review my commit?

Laters.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5382

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Re: JGroups component

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henryk,

I just added a comment on the JIRA[1]. Please check it out :)
[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5382

--
Willem Jiang

FuseSource