Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2004/12/17 14:46:54 UTC

Cocoon Portal Sample errors

I have noticed that when I click on the "x" button on one
of  the tabs on the "Tab Demo 1" page, in the Cocoon
Portal sample ie.
http://localhost:8080/cocoon215/samples/blocks/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-action=2&cocoon-portal-event=3
followed by
http://localhost:8080/cocoon215/samples/blocks/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-action=3&cocoon-portal-event=3
and then select the "Tab Demo 2" page link (at the top)
http://localhost:8080/cocoon215/samples/blocks/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-action=4&cocoon-portal-event=7
I get an error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Unable to get coplet
for CZ Weblog-1

Anyone know why this is so and how to prevent it?

Thanks
Derek

believed to be clean.