Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Phee, Martin J (Jump Tech)" <Ma...@bp.com> on 2002/09/30 13:44:16 UTC

RE: How to server files

Use rawscreen.  I do that for PDF files.

Posted by Florian Suschetz <fl...@jmh.one2space.com>.
Hi there,

I am confirmed with a strange intake behavior:
As you might know there is a class called:
org.apache.turbine.services.intake.model.Field
with it's method:
public String getKey() {

    }

When Accessing this method in the vm-context I get problems:

#set ($temp = $mytoolkit.getInstance("Episode"))
#set($episodeGroup = $intake.Episode.mapTo($temp))
$episodeGroup.TitelDe.Key -->
Result is: "episode:titelDe"

I have no Idea why, there suddenly a double-point appears!
Does a double point have a special meaning?
Because wehen I call the method in my action class...

Group group = intake.get("Episode", "");
group.get("TitelDe").getKey() -->
Result is: "episodetitelDe"

... then I get the correct string for the key-name....

I would be verry happy if you could help me
nice greets
Flo