Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org> on 2013/03/28 12:40:59 UTC

cosmetic changes

Dear commiters,

I was checking the stateless code a bit and I couldn't help to do some
cosmetic changes to the code.
The tests are passing and my applications are running as expected.
Please let me know if it brings any issue.

Log:
-removing unused internal deprecated "invoke" methods from all the
containers and the RpcContainer interface
-some cleaning up and cosmetic changes to StatelessContainer and
StatelessInstanceManager
-StatelessContainer: removing unused internal "public" methods
(getSecurityService and getInstanceManager)
-StatelessContainer: removing unnecessary "createEJBObject" method
-removing unused classes: RestrictedUserTransaction,
RpcContainerWrapper and TransactionAttribute

[]s,
Thiago.

Re: cosmetic changes

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.