Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Troy Curtis Jr <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 02:39:01 UTC

Perl Binding Questions

I have two questions about implementing a specialized Subversion client in perl:

1. What is the best way to determine the newest revision of a
repository without having a working copy?  I noticed that there is no
"info" command that I can pass an URL to.

2. What is the best way to determine the existance of a URL in a
repository (specifically testing for a branch with the same name)?

Thanks for any pointers,
Troy

--
"Beware of spyware. If you can, use the Firefox browser." - USA Today
Download now at http://getfirefox.com