Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vipup <vA...@googlEMail.Com> on 2011/06/21 13:39:42 UTC

Re: Persistent Camel Context

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> All the routes can be serialized into XML. Which you can then persist.
> Then on startup you can load those XML files as routes.
> The camel-web have a REST API for that. Or you can use the API on
> CamelContext.

Die u mean the XMLGraphGenerator-class? I just checked the sources, where
still defined as TODO:

org.apache.camel.view.XmlGraphGenerator.class wrote:

>         // TODO we should add a transactional client / event driven
> consumer / polling client

Which way to (de)serialize you can recommend?

How I'll get back alive Camel-Context after "reconstruction"? For my
routings-needs i can imagine the long-term-running context. Is it generally
possible without semi-persistence on some JMS-like level?
How Exchange-Object will come into the middle-point of context after
restoring?

Short code-snippet will be gr8!