Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mu...@GDM.DE on 2000/07/17 10:38:53 UTC

Undefined reference when using DOM_NamedNodeMap::item()

When I try to use DOM_NamedNodeMap::item() or
DOM_NamedNodeMap::getNamedItem() the linker complains that those methods
arent' defined. I have no problem using DOM_NamedNodeMap.getLength(). I
don't see a way to get attribute values without using either of these
functions.

I notice that the internal examples build without errors, including the
DOMPrint example which uses one of these methods.

I am using Linux RedHat 6.2 with gcc 2.95.2 , binutils 2.10, and libtool
1.3.5

Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net
www.murrayc.com