Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dan Boney <db...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/04 19:00:00 UTC

How to Populate Accidentally Deleted OOB Table

I've recently begun using Open Office Base to organize my stamp
collection.  Using online tutorials, I created a stamp collection table.
Then I created a form to enter my stamp information.  After entering
information on 100's of stamps, I accidently deleted the stamp collection
table.  How do I get the data from the existing odb file into a new table?

Yours truly
Dan

Re: How to Populate Accidentally Deleted OOB Table

Posted by mt <mt...@lockedbags.org>.
On 4/1/15 at 7:00 PM, dboney@gmail.com (Dan Boney) wrote:

>I've recently begun using Open Office Base to organize my stamp
>collection.  Using online tutorials, I created a stamp collection table.
>Then I created a form to enter my stamp information.  After entering
>information on 100's of stamps, I accidently deleted the stamp collection
>table.  How do I get the data from the existing odb file into a
>new table?

Can you export the data in CSV or tab-separated (plain text) format?
If so, you can re-import the data after recreating an empty
table in Base.

The above sounds very simplistic, so I'm not really sure this is
going to help...

marina
[message also sent to dboney@gmail.com (Dan Boney)]