Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2019/08/06 09:36:56 UTC

Re: Continue to Support text password

Hi,

The WS-SecurityPolicy spec doesn't define a separate policy for plaintext
passwords - only for the "NoPassword" and "HashPassword" options. If you
want to support plaintext passwords, then don't use either of these
policies - and the "passwordType" variable in UsernameToken is set to null.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder