Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by yangf <fa...@raytheon.com> on 2006/08/04 18:27:47 UTC

Re: Problems invoking a web service with SOAP

hi Guillaume,

I am a bit confused with http:endpoint provider and saajBinding. They both
can invoke an external webservice. just wonder when we should use
http:endpoint provider and when to use saajBinding? thanks

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Problems invoking a web service with SOAP

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
servicemix-http is a more powerfull and performant, can handle both http and
http+soap and mime requests.
It also has WSDL support, can handle both client and server side.
It can be used as a standard JBI component or embedded and
configured in servicemix.xml main configuration file.
The only drawbacks are that it is less extensible.
I strongly advise to use it whenever possible.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet