Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2008/03/01 17:13:09 UTC

Layout problems

Hallo developers, especially Dirk I guess,

have a look at the attached screenshots. Errors are marked in it.

The screenshots were taken from Firefox 2.0.0.12 and IE 7 (all current
updates) on Windows XP SP2 and JSPWiki 2.6.2-svn-2.

Regards,
 Florian

Re: Layout problems

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Very nice, thanks!

Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 01.03.2008 um 21:00:

Re: Layout problems

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: Layout problems

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Florian,

Re: Layout problems

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Yupyup, seems pretty bad.  Anyone wanna file a JIRA issue on this?  I
think this is a clear candidate for 2.6.2...

/Janne

Re: Layout problems

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.

Re: Layout problems