Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org> on 2015/11/21 08:49:55 UTC

Integration Test Failure in Branch 4.1.x

Hi Devs,

Seeing $subject atm [1]. Will look in to this.

[1].
Tests run: 28, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1,474.178
sec <<< FAILURE! - in TestSuite
testApplicationStartupOrder(org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.application.ApplicationStartupOrderTestCase)
 Time elapsed: 0.038 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.RuntimeException: {"status":"error","message":"Autoscaling policy
already exists"}
at
org.apache.stratos.integration.common.rest.RestClient.addEntity(RestClient.java:174)
at
org.apache.stratos.integration.tests.application.ApplicationStartupOrderTestCase.testApplicationStartupOrder(ApplicationStartupOrderTestCase.java:49)

Results :

Failed tests:
  ApplicationStartupOrderTestCase.testApplicationStartupOrder:49 » Runtime
{"sta...

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048* <http://wso2.com/>*

Re: Integration Test Failure in Branch 4.1.x

Posted by Gayan Gunarathne <ga...@wso2.com>.
On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Devs,
>
> Please make sure you cleanup all the artifacts after test cases are
> executed. Also make sure artifact names and IDs (auto-scaling policy id,
> app id, network-partition-id etc.) *contain the test class name*.
> Please do not copy paste from other test cases and leave as it is. This
> might cause conflicts and makes troubleshooting very difficult when
> investigating test failures.

Yeah. When we define the artifact id with in the integration test we need
to make sure that ids are unique for the integration test. We can use the
<artifact_name>-<integration_test_name> when define the artifacts ids.

--

Gayan Gunarathne
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc. (http://wso2.com)

Re: Integration Test Failure in Branch 4.1.x

Posted by Rajkumar Rajaratnam <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Isuru,

This is because git-hook test case is not cleaning artifacts at the end of
test. I have already fixed and tested. I will push it soon.

Thanks,
Raj.

--
Rajkumar Rajaratnam