Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Marcelo Sampaio <sa...@arcadian.com.br> on 2001/08/08 15:35:53 UTC

Problems installing struts

	Hi everybody. I`m experimenting problems installing jakarta-struts. I did all the
instructions in the installation file and get the follow error

Error: 500
Location: /struts-example/logon.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Missing message for key logon.title
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:459)
	at _0002flogon_0002ejsplogon_jsp_0._jspService(_0002flogon_0002ejsplogon_jsp_0.java:393)

Could anyone help me please. I need to do a lecture about the theme by saturday and I
even could run the example.

Marcelo Sampaio Brigolini Silva
Analista de Sistemas  -  Arcadian Tecnologia S/A
Delphi Certified / Borland Oficial Instructor
Contato: 5531 91414164 ou  5531 2131400
e-mail: sampaio@arcadian.com.br