Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/11/29 09:12:42 UTC

Re: WW-1677 not working (was Re: WW-167 )

It's true that the inner text of the JSP tag is not rendering as the
inner text of the HTML tag, and so I reopened the issue.

If anyone had a patch, I'd be happy to apply it.

-Ted.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Eric. The next step would be to attach an initial patch to the
ticket, even if it still needs tests and such.

-Ted.
* http://struts.apache.org/helping.html#patches

Posted by Eric Martin <er...@ericmmartin.com>.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.