Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2010/11/12 09:00:33 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1032861 - /incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/surrogate/

On 11/09/2010 07:22 AM, gtrasuk@apache.org wrote:
> Author: gtrasuk
> Date: Tue Nov  9 06:22:56 2010
> New Revision: 1032861

Greg,

I guess you are a new committer for river, can you add your name to the
the committers page on the river site? You can get there going to:

http://river.staging.apache.org/committers.html

and clicking on the bookmarlet as described in:

https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark

Gr. Sim

P.S. while you are on the river site, any comments/additions/advice you
would like to offer?

Re: svn commit: r1032861 - /incubator/river/jtsk/skunk/surrogate/

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 03:00, Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:
> On 11/09/2010 07:22 AM, gtrasuk@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: gtrasuk
> > Date: Tue Nov  9 06:22:56 2010
> > New Revision: 1032861
>
> Greg,
>
> I guess you are a new committer for river, can you add your name to the
> the committers page on the river site? You can get there going to:

I was actually added back in August, but only just started adding code
in the last few days.  I've added my name to the page.

> http://river.staging.apache.org/committers.html
>
> and clicking on the bookmarlet as described in:
>
> https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark
>
> Gr. Sim
>
> P.S. while you are on the river site, any comments/additions/advice you
> would like to offer?

No, looks good to me so far.

Cheers,

Greg.