Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gabriele Kahlout <ga...@mysimpatico.com> on 2011/05/17 19:11:50 UTC

[REPOST] Can I avoid a dependency cycle with one edge being a test dependency?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6034513/can-i-avoid-a-dependency-cycle-with-one-edge-being-a-test-dependency

K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈
L(-[a-z]+[0-9]X)).

Re: [REPOST] Can I avoid a dependency cycle with one edge being a test dependency?

Posted by Gabriele Kahlout <ga...@mysimpatico.com>.
On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> At very least, a polite request to look at the SO question,

Oh I'm so sorry you didn't like my post. I could have certainly copy-pasted
the question details in here, it's just that I'm so adverse to code
duplication and so preferred to use the pointer. Would pointer + polite
request be okay?

Of course, I'm not trying to divert traffic to SO and expect an answer on
the mailing list (and would add a pointer to it in SO). It's just that those
active there too could prefer to answer there, and I just multiply my
chances of getting my answer.

> perhaps
> accompanied by leaving off the incomprehensible anti-spam math?
>

> On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:29 PM, Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6034513/can-i-avoid-a-
> >> dependency-cycle-with-one-edge-being-a-test-dependency
> >
> > This list does not generally respond well to "questions" posed in this
> > manner. This is probably why you haven't gotten any replies.
> >
> > Wayne

K. Gabriele

Re: [REPOST] Can I avoid a dependency cycle with one edge being a test dependency?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
At very least, a polite request to look at the SO question, perhaps

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.