Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/10 14:19:40 UTC

How to use maven-scm-plugin with subversion and without a command line

The doc for the svn piece of the scm-plugin has several tantalizing
hints that suggest that there is some way to use an API to svn instead
of running commands. Since I've got some people on Windows with
cygwin, where the command line is not working, I'd like to try that
out. Could someone please post the recipe? I'd be willing to type it
into Confluence if I just knew what it was.

Re: How to use maven-scm-plugin with subversion and without a command line

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
We didn't understand each other, but I can now post the answer for the record.

If you look at http://maven.apache.org/scm/plugins/update-mojo.html#privateKey,
you will see a reference to 'javasvn'.

It turns out that this is a separate plugin:

http://code.google.com/p/maven-scm-provider-svnjava/

Posted by Dave Levitt <da...@gmail.com>.