Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by syn uw <sy...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/11 10:09:59 UTC

Apache / mod_jk2 and config/log file location specification

Hello,

I have just installed the latest version of mod_jk2 with Apache 1.3.29 on
Linux and wanted to know how I can specify to mod_jk2 where he should look
for the workers2.properties config file and where he should write the
jk2.log log file ?

I had a look into the documentation but I cannot find anything about that.
The problem I have is that I have compiled Apache with
--sysconfdir=/etc/apache and --prefix=/opt/apache and mod_jk2 still looks
for workers2.properties in /opt/apache/conf. Same thiing for the log file it
wants to write the logfile into /opt/apache/logs but I would like to have it
into /var/log. How can I do that ?

Many thanks
Regards

Re: Apache / mod_jk2 and config/log file location specification

Posted by Software <so...@ciat.cgiar.org>.
| you can specify the path using this line in the httpd.conf  look this
doc http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/connectors.html

|* JK2 doesn't seem to be using my settings in my |workers2.properties|
file such as creating the shm file or mapping the URIs listed to Tomcat,
what's wrong? * JK2 is not finding your |workers2.properties| file.
Specify it's location in your |httpd.conf| file by adding:

|JkSet config.file /full/system/path/to/workers2.properties|

Posted by Software <so...@ciat.cgiar.org>.
May be you can use these  options in the jk2.properties

serverRoot=/usr/local/apache
apr.jniModeSo=/usr/local/apache/modules/mod_jk2.so

AW: Apache / mod_jk2 and config/log file location specification

Posted by Gunnar Pörschke <gp...@canto.de>.
Try command: "workersFile"="D:\tomcat\conf\workers2.properties"
And/or the path syntax for unix..