Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Raman Gupta <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/29 07:27:00 UTC

Mocking business logic injected into DoFns

Hello, I have some DoFns which have properties containing business logic classes that are injected at pipeline construction time.

When testing these pipelines, I would like to mock this business logic, as it is quite complex, and easier to test independently of the pipeline.

However, my mocking framework does not generate serializable mocks, and my test therefore fails with a NotSerializable exception.

Is there a way to relax this requirement for unit tests?