Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Omprakash Bachu <om...@mphasis.com> on 2002/12/11 18:00:44 UTC

How to check time taken for a SOAP call

Hi all, is there any way to check the total time taken for a SOAP call
either through the SOAP APIs or logs if any? I understand this time includes
the summation of time taken by the application as well, which caused by a
SOAP request.  Thanks a lot in advance

thanks and regards
 Om

Re: How to check time taken for a SOAP call

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Your web server's logs might have the time required to fulfill the
request.  There is nothing in Apache SOAP to measure this, although it
is on the wish list.

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>
<ma...@xml.apache.org>

Re: How to check time taken for a SOAP call