Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Wai <bz...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/16 09:28:09 UTC

Need vote for new appearance for flatgrey theme

Hello Community,

I have implemented some changes to the flatgrey theme and would like to get
a vote from the community about its appeal and whether the community would
be willing to adopt it as a standard for the flatgrey theme.

Could you check it out and let me know if it should be or not.

The issue in jira is ofbiz-4768 and the 2 patches are (NOTE: apply either
one or the other at one time):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12522723/ofbiz-style1.patch
Patch for Flatgrey Style 1

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12522724/ofbiz-style2.patch
Patch for Flatgrey Style 2

Thanks,
Wai

Re: Need vote for new appearance for flatgrey theme

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
I never use the flatgrey theme.  In fact, I still use the "OLD_SCHOOL"
theme (a patch), which makes 11.x look like the original 9.x/10.x theme.  I
think it's tabbed design was very efficient.