Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com> on 2001/04/09 16:12:42 UTC

Apache error when executing jsp's

Is anyone familiar with this error?  I am using a module from another
person's machine, and I think that might be the problem.  I don't want to
have to go back and reinstall the source of Tomcat to build my own module
unless I am sure that is necessary though.  Here is what I am getting in the
apache error_log when I try to execute a jsp file...

[Sun Apr  8 13:19:33 2001] [notice] child pid 4999 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Brandon