Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by to...@filbert.org on 2010/09/30 12:07:37 UTC

Bulk delete docs

I´m looking for an efficient way to delete multiple documents.

f.
e. Delete all documents that are created > 1 week ago (this can be
100000 docs).

(I´m using couchrest (rails))

Re: Bulk delete docs

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@googlemail.com>.
there was a thread on this earlier this week - look for "Pruning a
couchdb database" in the archive.

Re: Bulk delete docs

Posted by Mikeal Rogers <mi...@gmail.com>.