Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/08/05 02:29:48 UTC

Re: August 2014 Incubator Report Timeline

I have just noticed that Celix is still on the roster for
 https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2014

The project has graduated to TLP last month and will be on the board report.
Hence it needs to be removed from the IPMC report.

Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
s/Jon/John/ (clumsy me)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.