Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Guilhem Rostain <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/24 08:56:37 UTC

Avoid using BeanSerializerFactory ?

Hi all,

If I understand correctly, Axis uses its own serializer
(BeanSerializerFactory) :

      <typeMapping

        xmlns:ns= "
DepartementVO.valueobject.transverse.commun.apogee.education.gouv"

        qname= "ns:DepartementVO"

        type= "java:
gouv.education.apogee.commun.transverse.valueobject.DepartementVO"

        serializer= "org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanSerializerFactory"

        deserializer= "org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializerFactory"

        encodingStyle= ""

      />

I'd like to know if there is a way to force Axis to use the XSD schemas
instead of using the BeanSerializerFactory ?

Regards,

Guilhem