Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Neeme Praks <ne...@inpoc.com> on 2001/11/01 01:23:57 UTC

scratchpad tests

Why do we have the following exclusion in our JUnit Ant task when testing
scratchpad?:
	<exclude name="**/test/Abstract*TestCase.class"/>

I have org.apache.avalon.excalibur.i18n.test.AbstractBundleTestCase and I
would like to run this one as well...

Neeme

RE: scratchpad tests

Posted by Neeme Praks <ne...@one.ee>.
well, my test is a _non-abstract_ class, but it is testing the _abstract_
class (it has inner class that implements the abstract methods).
Probably I can work around it by renaming something...

Re: scratchpad tests

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.