Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/08/04 22:04:00 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Adopt FORMAT and LIBRARY SemVer-based version schemes for Arrow 1.0.0 and beyond

Looks good. +1 from me. Thanks for driving this to conclusion.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Adopt FORMAT and LIBRARY SemVer-based version schemes for Arrow 1.0.0 and beyond

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
The motion carries with 5 binding +1 and 2 non-binding +1 and no other votes

We need to make sure this is properly documented in time for the 1.0.0 release

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-6164