Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Sanghoon Lee <sh...@twinsun.co.kr> on 2000/10/31 08:29:08 UTC

Unwanted HEAD Info, displayed.

Hi?
I'm trying to build web site with Embded Perl now.
But I have some trouble in the netscape interface( Wierdly, it doesn't
on MSIE.)
(In the Netscape view)
Checking passwd HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 07:00:00 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.12(Unix) mod_perl/1.24 Content-Lenght: 9069
Keep-Alive timeout=300, max=1000 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type:
text/html;
Above message is displayed in the top of netscape browser.
What's wrong?
One more, I'm using DB connection too. How ever,  It doesn't work in the
netscape.
Just reply db prepare failure error message.
I will be very happy if you could answer to my question.
Thanks in advance.
Bye.

Re: Unwanted HEAD Info, displayed.

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi,

> Checking passwd HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 07:00:00 GMT

Looks like you have a

print "Checking passwd"

somewhere. Either write

print OUT "Checking passwd"

when inside a Embperl page, or set optRedirectStdout in EMBPERL_OPTIONS

Gerald

E-Mail:     richter@ecos.de         Voice:    +49 6133 925151