Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pr...@itsindia.com on 2001/04/03 10:53:26 UTC

** mod_jk.so for Linux Redhat 6.2- required **

Hi,

OS: Linux Redhat ver 6.1
Apache ver-1.3.14
Tom Cat ver-3.2.1
Required file: mod_jk.so
If anyone has this file, could you please send us?

Regards,
Prashanth Marathe D
Phone: 667-8355 Ext.: 262
Prashantha.Marathe@itsindia.com

Re: ** mod_jk.so for Linux Redhat 6.2- required **

Posted by unplug <un...@poboxes.com>.
I think it is more suitable to build your own one.
Follow the instruction of the tomcat document.
Just remind you that the source of mod_jserv is under
TOMCAT_SRC_DIR/src/native/apache/jserv

unplug

Posted by Benoit Jacquemont <be...@smile.fr>.
Hi,

You can get one from the jakarta web site:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.2.1/bin/linux/i38
6/mod_jk.so

I use Tomcat 3.2.1.
This version of the mod_jk worked for me with a Apache 1.3.12, and when I
installed a Apache 1.3.19, it was said 'garbled', and I had to build a
mod_jk.so. But building it under Linux is really painless and I get a
working version in less than 1 minute.

Benoit