Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aayush Jain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/11 06:11:21 UTC

Import Bulk of Purchase Orders from External system

Hello,

I want to import Bulk of Purchase Orders from the external system. Is there
anything implemented in Ofbiz so that I could easily do this?

Thanks,
Aayush Jain

Re: Import Bulk of Purchase Orders from External system

Posted by Aayush Jain <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Jacques!

I will surely look into the wiki for the same :)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,