Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Jan Lendholt <jl...@hotmail.com> on 2007/08/21 13:48:11 UTC

Order of commits

Hey Folks,

is it somehow possible to fire the different statements in a specific order?
It would be necessary to delete before insert... any solution herefor?

TIA!

Jan

Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit
Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse. Jetzt neu!
http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!

Re: Order of commits

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yeah, EntitySorter is the only one, but it doesn't change basic
algorithm of insert -> update -> delete. Jan, if you could explain
what are you trying to accomplish, there may be another solution.

Andrus

Re: Order of commits

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.