Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Ovanes Markarian <om...@keywallet.com> on 2007/06/12 18:42:16 UTC

Doc Generation Change Request

Could you possibly update the online-help so that it writes correct includes like:
#include <xalanc/XMLSupport/XMLSupportInit.hpp>

instead of:
#include <XMLSupportInit.hpp>

This is really disturbing to be forced to do a file search for every include. I don't like the
idea putting each xalanc/DIR_X to build include path.

With Kind Regards,

Ovanes Markarian

Re: Doc Generation Change Request

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
Ovanes Markarian wrote:
> Could you possibly update the online-help so that it writes correct includes like:
> #include <xalanc/XMLSupport/XMLSupportInit.hpp>
>
> instead of:
> #include <XMLSupportInit.hpp>
>
> This is really disturbing to be forced to do a file search for every include. I don't like the
> idea putting each xalanc/DIR_X to build include path.
Hi,

If you could submit a defect in Jira, that would help us track the changes.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANC

Thanks!

Dave