Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by toby cabot <to...@caboteria.org> on 2005/12/05 18:28:36 UTC

broken build - tomcat DirectoryInitializationGBean?

Hi,

I'm having the assembly part of the build fail with

[java] org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load class org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.util.DirectoryInitializationGBean

I notice that the tomcat DirectoryInitializationGBean was deleted
today but I don't see an update to
modules/assembly/src/plan/j2ee-tomcat-plan.xml which references it.
Did I update at an unfortunate time or is this an oversight?

Thanks,
Toby