Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by c_k_s_1 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/20 04:58:35 UTC

Newbie question - what is this xml file for?

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie on turbine and I have been looking for information on the
following xml file I see on our legacy system. Can someone please tell what
this xml file is for? I'm guessing it's for painting a screen, but can't
find any information on how to use. What module/service use this?

<?xml version="1.0">

<!DOCTYPE ...>
<root subpackage="sub1" menu_subpackage="package">
<screen id="screen1" menu_id="menu1" ...>
  <form id="frm1" ...>
     <controls id="link1" target_template="tpl1" action_object="ao1"... >
       <edit id="txt1" ... />
       <picklist id="pl1" ... />
       <custom id="ct1" ... />
     </controls>
  </form>
</screen>
</root>
</xml>

Any comment and help will be really appreciated!

Thank you!

Re: Newbie question - what is this xml file for?

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@apache.org>.
Doesn't look like any turbine related file I've ever seen?

Scott