Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Christian Lacetera <Ch...@IntesaBci.it> on 2002/09/18 11:36:14 UTC

WSDL for Soap Messaging Help

I need to write a Soap Messaging Service WSDL

there are some problem with WSDL4J utility this file must be readed with
.Net framework.

I appreciate any information.

Regards

Re: WSDL for Soap Messaging Help

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Please be more specific: what is the error message you are seeing?  What is
the WSDL (i.e. attach the WSDL that is causing the problem).

Scott Nichol