Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/04/02 08:32:51 UTC

Turbine update

Hi Sam,

I'm pushing in all the turbine stuff. You don't need to install maven
and I've updated the gump.xml profile, I gave up trying to do things
with a separate turbine profile.

The only thing you have to install is jython because I'm not going to
try to build it from source at the moment. We could install JavaCC as a
package and then try to build jython but I don't have time at the
moment.

Hopefully I won't cause too many problems. t2 won't build because of a
problem with webmacro and t3 won't build because of problems with
jgenerator but we can sort these out as we go. There's no point in
installing WM and Jgenerator as packages as this will just hide the
problems.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jvanzyl@apache.org

http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Turbine update

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 02 Apr 2002, Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> wrote:

> t3 won't build because of problems with jgenerator but we can sort
> these out as we go.

What are the "problems with jgenerator"?  They seem to depend on an
older version of FOP, yes?

You'll want to add a dependency on JUnit (BeanContext at least imports
it).

Stefan

Re: Turbine update

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
the *-gump-descriptor projects should better depend on Ant and Xerces ;-)

Stefan