Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Francis Altomare <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/13 03:04:02 UTC

[RT] Flex Mobile B+ and Non Goal components

General question.

Has anyone heard anything recently about the Mobile components mentioned on
this page<http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Mobile+List,+Scroller+and+Touch>?
I believe some of these would make great additions to the SDK.

http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Mobile+List,+Scroller+and+Touch

Re: [RT] Flex Mobile B+ and Non Goal components

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.
  That link looks like a documented spec for the way the the Flex List
class currently works in the mobile skin.  Am I misunderstanding your
question?  What were you asking to be implemented that isn't?

On 4/12/2012 9:04 PM, Francis Altomare wrote:
> General question.
>
> Has anyone heard anything recently about the Mobile components mentioned on
> this page<http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Mobile+List,+Scroller+and+Touch>?
> I believe some of these would make great additions to the SDK.
>
> http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Mobile+List,+Scroller+and+Touch

Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur
203-379-0773
--
http://www.flextras.com?c=104
http://www.theflexshow.com

Re: [RT] Flex Mobile B+ and Non Goal components

Posted by Frank Altomare <lo...@gmail.com>.
I think the floating header list would be a great feature, I've recently
worked on trying to recreate it inside of the spark list.

--
Francis Altomare,

Re: [RT] Flex Mobile B+ and Non Goal components

Posted by Jonathan Campos <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 3:09 AM, Daniel Ruiz <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again, it does seem to solve my issue. (and please
> excuse me if this is not the right place to ask)

This is the place to ask.... and to show your code and what you're looking
for. Working code explains things better than anything else.

--
Jonathan Campos

Re: [RT] Flex Mobile B+ and Non Goal components

Posted by Daniel Ruiz <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Not really. The list itself will not start the scroll when you move your
finger very slowly and just a little. But a throw up/down always move the
list.

 I was listening to a bunch of events, I have simplified a lot once I found
the property I was looking for:

listAccount.scroller.*mx_internal::minSlopInches* =
listAccount.scroller.mx_internal::minSlopInches * minSlopFactor;

Using a factor of 10 on iPad seems to do the trick: When the user swipes
left / right the list does not move, which keeps the Render at a high rate.
Would be nice to know if there is something 'not recommended' changing it
the way I'm doing. Again, it does seem to solve my issue. (and please
excuse me if this is not the right place to ask)

D.

Posted by Jonathan Campos <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Ruiz <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It would be nice to have a 'unlockScroll' for instance on ScrollBars. This
could work like
minimum number of pixels on a touchInteraction before the list start
scrolling.

This would be quite handy in a scenario where the app navigation is
performed with swipe (left right)
because it's quite normal to swipe a list and always move a little bit your
finger on the Y axis.

As far I tested, this is a performance killer in iOS (Flex 4.6.0), having a
list scrolling and two Move effects playing.
When list is not scrolling, render goes to 40-50 fps, scrolling something
like 10.

If I'm missing some property that already exists that does what I suggest,
I'm sorry.. (and could you please
let me know because I can remove a lot of methods that I use right now to
simulate this behaviour)

D.

Posted by JC Lang <ne...@yahoo.fr>.
Hello all,