Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Pedro Salgado <sa...@04web.com> on 2004/03/30 20:32:44 UTC

Todo list to incubate project

Hi to everyone.

  I have produced 2 Struts plugin packages that complement a little what is
done in Struts. For what I understand, I need to incubate them first, if I
want them to be part of the ASF effort, right?

  I already read all of the documentation and it says something about PMC
and other stuff that for what I understand will be important to make the
project incubated and part of the ASF.

  My question is: What do I need to do if I wanted to start incubating them?
Is there any limitation to what projects can be incubated?

Regards,

Pedro Salgado

Re: Todo list to incubate project

Posted by Pedro Salgado <sa...@04web.com>.
  I missed this information...

  I know the packages must be under APL (finishing that - but need someone
who knows more about this because it may be missing something).
  I am also willing to sign the contributors license.

Pedro Salgado

Posted by Pedro Salgado <sa...@04web.com>.
  I will do just that.

  Thank you