Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brian Lavender <br...@brie.com> on 2012/01/20 00:00:51 UTC

Still trying to get the Spring security with auth-roles

Can someone add the Spring Security for me?

I have this simple web app from the Wicket examples (slightly modified)
that uses Wicket-auth-roles and I just can't seem to wire in the
spring security. Right now, authman has the users and hard coded in
com.foobar.MyAuthenticatedWebSession. I would like to have it so it is
using Spring Security so that I can use either hard coded or switch it
to an LDAP storage. Is there someone who can do it so I can see?

http://brie.com/brian/wicket/authman.zip

I tried following the page at
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/spring-security-and-wicket-auth-roles.html
and I still have yet to succeed. :-(