Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bbuzzard <Bi...@bnsflogistics.com> on 2015/07/10 17:26:28 UTC

Howto set up hot deployable camel routes in ActiveMQ without Karaf

Without using Apache Karaf, is there a way to set up hot deployable camel
routes in ActiveMQ?  I would like to drop in either a single new route or
all of the routes and have ActiveMQ pick up the changes on the fly.  If this
feature is version dependent then please let me know what version to use.