Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mike Baschky <mb...@go-integral.com> on 2006/08/22 18:04:36 UTC

Website API documentation not avaliable

Hi All,
   This is probably old news but the api documentation links on the
ofbiz incubator site are not functioning. Will these links work in the
future or are there plans to remove them? All the other doc links appear
to be working correctly. Again this is mostly likely old news. Thanks.

Mike

Re: Website API documentation not avaliable

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Si Chen" <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>
> Or we have them here http://www.opentaps.org/javadocs/
>
> but it corresponds to opentaps 0.8 and 0.9, not to the svn version.

Andrew told me recently that http://www.ofbiz.eu/ is now automatically updated with recent svn (not the last one necessarily ;o)

Correct me please Andrew if it false or incomplete

Jacques

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,