Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Khushro Shahookar <kh...@softech.com.pk> on 2023/04/06 10:29:23 UTC

Errors in deploying Mifos

1.	Is this the latest version of Mifos or is there an updated version?

https://github.com/apache/fineract/tree/develop

2.	I could not find any front end code here for app screens. Where can
I find that? What is the front end dev platform?

3.	I get the following errors in compiling the system. How do I fix
them?

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException.

Message: Error creating bean with name
'tenantAwareBasicAuthenticationFilterRegistration'

defined in class path resource
[org/apache/fineract/infrastructure/core/config/SecurityConfig.class]:

Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException:

Failed to instantiate
[org.springframework.boot.web.servlet.FilterRegistrationBean]:

Factory method 'tenantAwareBasicAuthenticationFilterRegistration' threw
exception;

nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:

Error creating bean with name 'tenantAwareBasicAuthenticationFilter':

Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field
'businessDateReadPlatformService';

nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:

Error creating bean with name 'businessDateReadPlatformServiceImpl' defined
in file

[C:\Users\zain.asim\Desktop\fineract-develop\fineract-provider\bin\main\org\
apache\fineract\infrastructure\businessdate\service\BusinessDateReadPlatform
ServiceImpl.class]:

Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 1; nested
exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException:

 No qualifying bean of type
'org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.businessdate.mapper.BusinessDateMapper'
available:

expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency
annotations: {}

Parameter 1 of constructor in
org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.businessdate.service.BusinessDateReadPlat
formServiceImpl required a bean of type
'org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.businessdate.mapper.BusinessDateMapper'
that could not be found.

The injection point has the following annotations:

                -
@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)

Action:

Consider defining a bean of type
'org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.businessdate.mapper.BusinessDateMapper'
in your configuration.

Re: Errors in deploying Mifos

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Hello Khushro,

Please share technical details about:

Java version
Command and parameters used for building the Apache Fineract binaries

If you want to have a front end, you can use the Mifos Web App, which is a
non Apache project.

https://github.com/openMF/web-app

Regards

Victor

On Thu, Apr 6, 2023 at 3:29 AM Khushro Shahookar <khushro@softech.com.pk <ma...@softech.com.pk> > wrote:

[...]

Parameter 1 of constructor in org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.businessdate.service.BusinessDateReadPlatformServiceImpl required a bean of type 'org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.businessdate.mapper.BusinessDateMapper' that could not be found.

The injection point has the following annotations:

                - @org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Autowired(required=true)

Action:

Consider defining a bean of type 'org.apache.fineract.infrastructure.businessdate.mapper.BusinessDateMapper' in your configuration.

--

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Errors in deploying Mifos

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.