Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/05/13 12:59:39 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "InfraNotes2017" by KevinMcGrail

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The "InfraNotes2017" page has been changed by KevinMcGrail:
https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/InfraNotes2017?action=diff&rev1=13&rev2=14

  This page was created in April of 2017 to help modernize our system records and will likely replace https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DevelopmentStuff.

  = SA SysAdmins =
+
+ == Goals ==
+
+ KAM: I view Apache SpamAssassin as a framework for writing goals. I deliver rules to prove the code works but I don't view that the project has to provide rules.  I use this as a guidance in where I spend my focus.

  == Current Members ==
  As of May 2017: