Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/08/05 07:33:06 UTC

Re: help required with patch submission -- Thanks Karan!

> On Aug 4, 2007, at 3:00 PM, Karan Malhi wrote:
>
>> Yes,
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-601
>>
>> The patch is in the file openejb-601.patch
>
> Excellent.  Working on it now.

All applied.  Looks great!  Nice not to have all those .i18n(...)
method calls all over the place.  Can't wait to start leveraging it
in some of our tooling -- lots of shared options like --version and --
help can use the same messages, now we can pull it off!

Just a note, seems in the standalone server most the log messages
wind up in system.out and not in the logs/openejb.log file.  It's
totally cool if we have one log setup for embedded stuff (maven
building, etc.) and a different one for the standalone server.

Thanks again, Karan!

-David

Re: help required with patch submission -- Thanks Karan!

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David,

> Just a note, seems in the standalone server most the log messages
> wind up in system.out and not in the logs/openejb.log file.
Still have to work on that.

>It's totally cool if we have one log setup for embedded stuff (maven
> building, etc.) and a different one for the standalone server.
Thats exactly what I was thinking too.

--
Karan Singh Malhi