Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Delos <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 03:54:13 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Geronimo Samples version 2.2

Hi all,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1: David Jencks, Kevan Miller, Ivan, Donald Woods, Jay D. McHugh

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

Thanks for vote to pass!

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Geronimo Samples version 2.2

Posted by Delos <da...@gmail.com>.
I see. Thanks very much for your comments!

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.