Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Karl Lehenbauer <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/24 21:34:24 UTC

OK got AX_PREFIX_CONFIG_H

I added

m4_include([m4/ax_prefix_config_h.m4])

to acinclude.m4, and the configure script works now.

-karl

Re: OK got AX_PREFIX_CONFIG_H

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 18:22:34 +0200, Massimo Manghi wrote

> svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tcl/rivet/trunk':
> could not connect to server (https://svn.apache.org)
>
> when i try to update my working copy,
> anyone else is experiencing the same problem?

I'm sorry to add noise to the list, but
it turned out this problem is specific to debian
'testing' release.

cheers

-- Massimo

Re: OK got AX_PREFIX_CONFIG_H

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:36:22 -0500, Karl Lehenbauer wrote
> Yeah I was getting all those warnings too.  With the updated files
> from libtool and TEA, it did silence the complaining on my machines.

good.

I wonder if the AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR is enough for enabling
the autotools to find all they need. Using the macro should be a more
stable solution....

by the way, I keep getting messages like

Re: OK got AX_PREFIX_CONFIG_H

Posted by Karl Lehenbauer <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: OK got AX_PREFIX_CONFIG_H

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.